The model features a set-in neck, 24 3/4″ scale, and 1 11/16″ nut width, and maple slab bodies with single 491T PAF-style humbuckers. The neck is made of quartersawn solid mahogany carved to a Melody Maker profile that measures .835″ at the 1st fret and .930″ at the 12th. The fretboard material is torrified maple, which is heat-treated to have the rich brown look of rosewood.
* Solid maple body available in three nitrocellulose satin finishes: blue, white, and ebony
* Unique “Melody Maker” neck profile
* Maple fingerboard with dot inlays
* 491T ceramic humbucker with volume control
* Vintage Kluson-style tuners with white buttons